About AAIC Funeral Home
Abubakar Asiddiq Islamic Center is a licensed funeral home that has been serving the needs of the local Muslim community with care, dignity, and discretion since 2020.
AAIC IMAM is available to offer guidance, support, and to answer any questions that family and friends of the deceased may have.
The kafan (shrouding) is prepared according to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Salatul janazah (funeral prayer) is generally held immediately following the Dhuhr or Asar prayer
Donations from generous members of our community make it possible for AAIC to provide low-cost funeral services. We kindly request your ongoing support to ensure we can continue to offer these services in the future.
Islamic Funeral Services
We understand that losing a loved one is a time of grief, with many arrangements to consider. In order to make the process as easy as possible, we are prepared to assist you with all of your burial needs from start to finish, including:
- We provide burial services exclusively for the Muslim community
- Transportation of the deceased from the place of death into the care of AAIC
- Arrangements for obtaining the death certificate and burial permit *
- Maintenance of the deceased overnight, if necessary
- Specially trained volunteers to perform ghusl (Islamic burial washing)
- Janaza (funeral) prayer can be performed at the Masjid
- Transportation of the deceased from AAIC to the cemetery for burial
- We can assist you in scheduling funeral arrangements with a cemetery